- Starlight Xpress Cameras
- ZWO ASI Cameras
- Altair Astro Cameras
- QHY Cameras
- SvBony Cameras
- Player One Cameras
- Any Camera supported by an ASCOM driver
- Any camera supported by the INDIGO system
- Microsoft Windows Operating System Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (Windows XP is NOT supported)
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.2 or higher (see below for details)
Microsoft .NET Framework:
Some Windows operating systems (e.g. Windows 10) should already have the correct .NET framework installed however if you find that the application crashes at application start it is most likely due to the framework not being installed. You can download the framework from Microsoft directly:
The web installer is recommended as it will only install the required components based on your system configuration.
Required Drivers / Frameworks:
- Starlight Xpress Camera Drivers: https://www.sxccd.com/support/resources/ and C++ redistributable package – see below for download links.
- ZWO ASI Camera Drivers: https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software-drivers
- Altair Astro Camera Drivers: https://www.altairastro.help/
- QHY Camera Drivers: https://www.qhyccd.com/download/
- SvBony Camera Drivers: https://www.svbony.com/Support/SoftWare-Driver/
- Player One Camera Drivers: https://player-one-astronomy.com/service/software/
- ASCOM Cameras require the ASCOM Framework 6 (http://ascom-standards.org/) and an ASCOM driver for your camera (from camera manufacturer website)
- INDIGO: For all information on the INDIGO framework and how to connect remote cameras via an INDIGO server device please see here: http://www.indigo-astronomy.org/ . Please note that the INDIGO framework also requires the installation of the Apple Bonjour service on the Windows computer. Please see download section on the INDIGO website for download.
Starlight Xpress Cameras – Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package:
Starlight Xpress camera drivers require the Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package to be installed on the computer. Sometimes this will already be present but if not, an error will occur when you are trying to connect the camera. If this is the case you can download and install the package from Microsoft directly.
- For 32bit version of AllSkEye: https://aka.ms/highdpimfc2013x86enu
- For 64bit version of AllSkEye: https://aka.ms/highdpimfc2013x64enu
(The webpage these links are copied from is: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4032938/update-for-visual-c-2013-redistributable-package)