AllSkEye Preview Version 0.9.26.x Released
I have just released a new AllSkEye Preview version 0.9.26.X which is now available on the download page. These are the changes:
- New: Native PlayerOne Camera Support
- New: Adaptive Image Clip/Stretch function (alternative to existing auto clip/stretch)
- Improvement: Updated camera SDKs
- Bug Fix: Gain calculation transition day/night not correct if running over midnight
- Bug Fix: Keogram and projection images scale factor incorrectly applied
I have added an alternative to the existing “auto clip/stretch” funktion. The new process is called “adaptive clip/stretch” and work similar to the auto clip and stretch that is used within PixInsight. It is using robust image statistics to determine good clip and stretch values and og course has some settings to aloow it to be tweaked. Please have a look at the user manual for more info. I think that this algorithm will probably work better than the existing auto clip and stretch for most people and will probably become the default setting for clip and stretch in future releases. Please try it out and let me know how it works for you!
Player One Camera Support:
Player One cameras are now aso natively supported in AllSkEye.
The manual has been updated. As always if you spot any problems, please let me know: https://allskeye.com/community/preview-releases/allskeye-version-0-9-26-x-feedback/