New Version 0.9.10.3 Available
A new version of AllSkEye (0.9.10.3) is now available for download. This release doesn’t really include any new features but contains a couple of important bug fixes which I wanted to get out as soon as possible. The list of changes are:
- Fix bug in folder management which can crash the application if a folder to be managed has not been set.
- Add folder management information message at bottom of main window.
- Fix bug in exposure calculator which causes the application to get ‘stuck’ in the initial exposure time regulation loop (no pauses or intervals) even if correct median goal has been reached.
- Add option to disable hardware rendering in application settings file. This can be used to solve a video driver problem where application main window displays completely blank (no controls visible).
- Change support link on help tab to open AllSkEye website support forum
This release has been marked as ‘stable’ as there aren’t many changes to the previous version and all reported problems have been addressed. Having said that, if you spot any other issues please let me know!
PS: Bad pixel map creation and hot/cold pixel repair is almost done!