New Preview Version 0.9.19.6
I have just released a new preview version 0.9.19.6 which is available for download now. The changes are:
- New: Add Mini-Webserver to allow status and latest images to be shown via browser on a local network
- New: Add function to allow the run of an action (start process) when the system or application restarts because or multiple errors.
- New: Add function to allow exposure pauses to be used for exposure calc exposures (i.e. the camera will continue to take images in a pause to improve the exposure time – if the pause is long enough)
- New: Add setting to discard images at start of run until correct exposure time is reached (or max tries have been reached)
- Improvement: Improve meteor detection for larger meteors. Add new settings to allow adjustment of line ‘straightness’ limit as well as background removal scale.
For full details please see this forum post: